When seen as part of your career path, becoming a Fellow of the AIA can inform and amplify your career goals. Join the AIANY Fellows Committee and guest panelists to learn about AIA Fellowship.
Fellows Committee members will provide an overview of how this national recognition can broaden your professional network while serving the architecture profession and the greater community. The presentation will include a panel of New York architects recently elevated to the AIA College of Fellows, who will discuss their views on the significance of this honor for their individual and professional goals. All AIA New York State members, five borough members, and nycoba|NOMA members are welcome to attend.
Attendees will have the opportunity join breakout rooms after the panel to network with program speakers as well as other AIA mentors and leaders in the audience.
- Frances Halsband, FAIA, Co-Founder, Kliment Halsband Architects; Secretary, AIA College of Fellows
Orientation by AIANY Fellows Committee:
- Ann Marie Baranowski, FAIA, 2021 Committee Chair
- John Cetra, FAIA
- Robert Eisenstat, FAIA
- Joann Gonchar, FAIA
- Laura Heim, FAIA
- Suzanne Howell Mecs, Hon. AIA NYS, Managing Director, AIA New York
- Alexandra Barker, FAIA, Principal, Barker Associates Architecture Office
- Maddy Burke-Vigeland, FAIA, LEED AP, NCARB, Principal, Gensler
- Katherine Chia, FAIA, Principal, Desai Chia Architecture
- F. Eric Goshow, FAIA, LEED AP BD+C, Principal, Goshow Architects
- R. Steven Lewis, FAIA, NOMAC, LEED AP, Principal, ZGF Architects
- Sandra McKee, FAIA, Principal, Yoshihara McKee Architects
- Richard Yancey, FAIA, LEED AP, Executive Director, Building Energy Exhange (BE-Ex)
Joann Gonchar, FAIA, LEED AP BD+C, Senior Editor, Architectural Record